Webhooks & rate limit
Webhooks can notify your app when something happens with your add-on (e.g. a started timer or a created entry).
Webhooks available in CAKE.com Marketplace:
- Timer started/stopped (me/anyone)
- Time entry created manually/updated/deleted (me/anyone)
- Client/project/task/tag created on workspace
- Client/project/task/tag updated/deleted on workspace
- Group created/updated/deleted
- User created/updated
- Invoice created/updated on workspace
- Time approval submitted/approved/rejected/withdrawn/updated
- Time off requested/approved/rejected/withdrawn and balance updated
- User created/updated/joined/invited/activated/deactivated/mail changed
- Expense created/updated
- Assignments created/published/updated
Clients are currently limited to 50 requests per second, but please note that this limit may be adjusted in the future. If the limit is exceeded, a ‘Too many requests’ error will be returned.